Information and Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR 2017/18 POSITIONS: 31 OCTOBER 2017The Coordinator of Resident Artists will be responsible for orienting newly arrived Resident Artists, and organizing events for the community of Resident Artists under the guidance of the Scuola’s Director. The Coordinator, while being integrated in the Scuola’s community, will have the freedom and time to create his/her own work (culminating in a solo exhibition), and the opportunity to meet, and work alongside, artists from around the world. This position is an exciting opportunity to fully immerse in Venetian life, while contributing to the success of one of the leading international studios for professional and practicing artists in Italy. The recipient will report to the Director of the Scuola Internazionale di Grafica.
Dates4 recipients are selected every year for a period of 3 months each.
- 22 December 2017 – 19 March 2018
- 24 March – 19 June 2018
- 20 June – 15 September 2018
- 20 September – 16 December 2018
- Recipient of an Art Degree (Bachelor or Master, preferably with a concentration in Printmaking or/and Book Arts).
- Experience planning and coordinating events, exhibitions, etc.
- Friendly, creative, energetic.
- Basic Italian language skills preferred.
- Previous travel to Venice preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Venetian history and art history preferred.